To submit an application for a UR Summer Fellowship, follow these steps:
- Log into SpiderConnect.
- From the Opportunities Tab on the left of the main page, select SpiderConnect Opportunities.
- From the dropdown menu, select UR Summer Fellowships.
- Click on the fellowship that interests you and review the application instructions by clicking “Apply.”
- Complete the Fellowship application and any other materials required by your Fellowship of interest; save all documents in your Document Tab within SpiderConnect.
- Once you have the documents saved in your SpiderConnect Documents Tab, you must submit your application.
- Return to the Opportunity Postings home page in SpiderConnect; find and select your Fellowship of interest.
- Once in the posting, click on the Apply button on the right hand side of the posting and select the documents you have prepared for your application.
- Click Submit once all documents are selected. Success — you have applied!
If you have questions or need help applying for this opportunity, please call the Office of Alumni and Career Services: 804-289-8547.